Thursday, April 30, 2015

When in doubt, POUT!

Women all around the globe follow fashion, trends and keep themselves updated and up to date.


If the story goes this way let me bring you all pretty ladies very interesting news, POUT. Yes what you love to do, now you can wear it too! Thanks to Asma Sultan she brings in a joyful collection of lip colors named POUT.

Starting off with three lip shades here she has a complete collection and the best part is, the lip colors are suitable for Pakistani weather, long lasting and won’t smudge! (Oh yes! I ate all the delicious food and it was still there).



Yes this all happened on 22nd April at Gloria Jeans (SMHS). Tons of girl talk, food and most importantly pictures and pictures. All the ladies got to pick a shade and test it, and the perk was we were to keep it, yes it is ours! For me there was a perfect add on, I found my pink. I have never found a perfect pink shade for me until now, POUT gave me the perfect pink shade for me.

So girls what are you waiting for? Go grab your shade and POUT out loud J



No comments:

Post a Comment